Join The Community

Saturday, January 27, 2007

do you still remember me?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Alaa demm jers.. DiGi gprs service is being an a$$ la tadi. I can't get reconnected after dat demm d/c.Maybe something wrong happened at that moment. I was about to say hi to xueyen (visit her site) .Man.. It's been a really long time i haven't chat with her,and several other peeps at deviantart. I really miss 'em so much,the old times,when i really feel that i'm connected to the community out there.Ahh memories...What will they say after the first hi?Whats the first question they will ask me?Were they still remember me?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Oh well,i guess...just wait n see eh?

2 comments:

huyoo.. pakai gprs je.. bagus, bagus, ko mmg mengoptimumkan pengunaan teknologi.

>>anonymous(saper tu) >hehe seb baik la leh access memacam pkai henset ni.. Alhamdulillah la..